My Artwork Glogster Project
- Overview of project:
What is a Glog? A Glog is like a poster, only better. Glogs allow you to create an online poster using photographs, images, graphics, video files and sound files. Glogs allow you to add hyperlinks to other websites. When you use a Glog, you are referred to as a “glogger.”
You will be introduced to glogs early on in the year, so that you can work on the glog throughout the whole semester. Your glog will be due the last week in your semester. The purpose of your glog is to document your progress with your art throughout the semester. Your glog will include:
- Images of your artwork
- Information/Reflections/Critic on your artwork
- A new artist or piece of artwork that is new to you and you think is REALLY cool!
- You will be able to add music, video etc
- You will have to use the Elements and Principles of Design to help you create a successful, aesthically pleasing, unified poster.
- Of course you will have a RUBRIC and outline to follow!
At the end of the semester you will have to complete a glogster that has documented all of your artwork.
If you feel as though you need extra credit here is a great way to bring up your grade!